Fountains Abbey parkrun one day?

What are the chances I'll get to do the Fountains Abbey parkrun one day? Just discovered it existed thanks to blog7t.com and wow, it looks like an amazing course. The place itself is amazing and I've yet to visit the water garden area, but I would love to go back. And how awesome it would be to run it.

Stunning.

Anyway, here's the link to Steven's blog post about the Fountains Abbey parkrun. I think he sums it up nicely:

"If this parkrun featured just the abbey or just the water gardens, it would still be a stunning venue, but to have both elements in a single event really makes this one of parkrun's truly iconic venues. If you have even the slightest hint of an opportunity to visit, it is definitely worth doing so."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midweek: Weetslade Colliery fantasy parkrun

Parkrun #25: Chopwell Wood

5 months in with my Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 shoes