Parkrun obsessive: it's gone to sudden death!

So, with me not making it to parkrun last weekend (pretty much everywhere was snowed off), I've now got just 4 runs left in the year (not counting the unachievable Christmas Day run) to get in my remaining... 4 runs that I need to hit 30 for the year. Sudden death time! If I miss one run now, I miss the target overall. 😱

So, it's probably not great that I'm getting over a chesty cold right now and wheezing just walking around. But I'll still aim to hit a parkrun tomorrow and forget (once again) about the time I get. I'll probably also go for a fairly flat one; Blyth is flat and paved, while the closer Rising Sun run is flat and probably muddy. Town Moor is flat and stony. Any of these would probably do. Just need to make sure I go somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midweek: Weetslade Colliery fantasy parkrun

Parkrun #25: Chopwell Wood

5 months in with my Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 shoes