Midweek: Leazes Park & Newcastle Uni

Another uninspired/uninspiring run today, and only just over 4K. I would've loved to do another 7+K run, but didn't have the time. Anyway, this was hard enough.


Slooooooow start, though it looks like I got some reasonable pace in the downhill return leg

For some reason, I felt absolutely exhausted pretty much the minute I started running today. It wasn't the hottest I've run in (it was 19°C) and nor was it a hilly route. I really have no idea why it was so hard (and correspondingly slow), but it's the kind of run I need to have occasionally to give myself a kick up the pants and a reminder that good times don't come without effort. Last thing I want to do is find myself on a slide away from the form that got me my parkrun PB a few weeks back.

I'll keep this post brief, as I think I've said everything of note. Time to focus on the weekend's parkrun and knuckle down. 😩 Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midweek: Weetslade Colliery fantasy parkrun

Parkrun #25: Chopwell Wood

5 months in with my Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 shoes