Midweek run: the not-quite-WFH loop

No phone today, no watch, and therefore no distance and no timing. But having mapped my route on onethegomap.com, I see I did exactly 5.5K. I also took it at a slow enough pace that I never really felt troubled by it, which was nice. I even found myself wondering again about getting a 10K in before the year end if I could be this comfortable going slowly. 🙂

Part of the reason for the (presumably) slow pace, btw, was down to the cold (4°C) giving my feet grief again. But partly I just didn't care about the pace today; I've been off work for the last 2 days, taking a break for mental health reasons. This run was a mood-booster, even if I really didn't fancy it beforehand. And it actually worked. I've honestly never felt the benefit so quickly after a run.

Anyway, that's it for the report. Short and sweet, just checking in really. Till next time... 👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midweek: Weetslade Colliery fantasy parkrun

Parkrun #25: Chopwell Wood

5 months in with my Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 shoes