Brief hiatus: COVID (again)

So, despite the negative test on Saturday before heading to Morpeth, a further test on the Monday showed that I have the dreaded COVID after all. Tuesday and Wednesday were rough and, while I've improved a lot since then, running has been the last thing on my mind.


Anyway, this is just a quick post to say I will get back to it, but don't yet know how soon. I'm actually booked in for my first proper orienteering for months this coming Sunday, but unless I (and my family) suddenly turn the corner, that's unlikely to happen now. Right now, I'm thinking more about a parkrun in a week and a bit's time. Fingers crossed... 🤞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midweek: Weetslade Colliery fantasy parkrun

Parkrun #25: Chopwell Wood

5 months in with my Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 shoes